Welcome to APTC.org
The Association of Psychology Training Clinics (APTC) is the national organization for directors of psychology training clinics. Its members are directors of clinics that are typically associated with pre-doctoral graduate training programs in professional psychology – clinical, community, counseling, clinical child, and school psychology – at regionally accredited universities.
Our organization’s mission is to support and represent the interests of our member directors and their clinics. This website is an important vehicle for support and communication among members. Registered members have access to:
- Clinic manuals and other administrative documents from a representative range of clinics
- Intake forms, consent forms, and other templates for clinical documentation
- APTC membership directory and list of mentors for new clinic directors
- Guidelines for Psychology Training Clinics
- Upcoming Events
- Photos, slides, and handouts from past meetings.
- And many other resources that you may find helpful in directing your clinic.
To join, click on the "Join" tab above, provide the requested information, and after you do so, we will approve your request to join. Then, you will be alerted to log in to pay dues and access all of our member benefits. Dues are $150 annually, payable through this website or by mailing a check. Dues cover the September - August fiscal year. Dues increase to $200 (which includes a $50 late fee) after December 31st.
Please note that the above dues information applies to current/previous members. NEW members who wish to join late in the year (after March) are welcome to join at a reduced rate of $75.
Click on the link to your right under "Coming Events" to learn about APTC events at the upcoming APA Convention. For help with this website or the APTC listserv (firstname.lastname@example.org), email Karen Saules at email@example.com