1. Mary Alice Conroy: Continuing Education Workshop: Ethical Issues in Forensic Practice: Navigating the Latest Minefields. (Thursday, 8/4/11, 8-3:50, in Hyatt Regency - Columbia A.)
2. Poster Session: Peltan, J., Bonci, A, & Cellucci, T. Treatment Utilization and Help-Seeking Intentions among Incarcerated Women and Bonci, A. , Peltan, & Cellucci, T. Help-Seeking Intentions among Incarcerated Women: It’s All about Barriers (Thursday 11am- 11:50).
3. Fichter, C., Osei, A., Norris, C., Albert, S., & Demaria, T. (2011). "It Gets Better": Content and Efficacy of Internet-Based Prevention in the Aftermath of Traumatic Violence in the LGBT Community. Poster to be presented at the Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association, Washington, DC. (Thursday 12 – 12:50 p.m., Convention Center, Level Two, Halls D & E).
4. O’Halloran, M.S., Rizzolo, S., Samaniego-Muñoz, K., Cohen, M.L., Breseke, S., Wacker, R. Assessing A Multi-Year Marriage Education Program: Impact, Recommendations, and Program Implications. Poster Thursday 1-1:50 Halls D & E Convention Ctr.
5. Einarsdóttir , R.H. O’Halloran, M.S., Walters, M. Wirta-Leiker, C. Tourette’s syndrome in the Family: The Parents’ Experience. Poster Thursday 1-1:50 Halls D & E Convention Ctr.
6. Blake, B., Nadell, N., & Demaria, T. (2011). Impact of Personal Eating Disorder History on the Professional Development of Psychology Graduate Students. Poster to be presented at the Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association, Washington, DC. (Thursday 2 – 2:50 p.m., Convention Center, Level Two, Halls D & E)
7. Erica Wise and Bob Hatcher, along with Cathi Grus, Lorraine Mangione, and Luli Emmons are presenting the results of a survey of practicum site coordinators: