Click here to download an invoice if you need to pay by check.
Click here to download the Conference Program
Dear APTC Directors!!
We are excited about our next APTC Conference (Thursday Sept 10 through Saturday Sept 12, 2020) at The Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, in Albuquerque, New Mexico (https://www.hotelabq.com). Details are below, but please wait for final confirmation on the listserve, in case things do not unfold as we are planning:
The theme for this year’s conference is “Diversity & Social Justice.”
We will not be offering APA Site Visitor training this year.
NOTE: If you already registered for the original March 2020 conference, your payment will be automatically transferred over to the new meeting in September, but contact Karen Saules (email@example.com) if you need a refund).
APTC FULL MEMBERS & International Affiliates: $300 now through 8/1/20 ($400 after 3/1/20)
Associate Members & Liaisons: $350 now through 3/1/20 ($450 after 8/1/20)
Non-Members: $500 now through 3/1/20 ($600 after 8/1/20)
Thursday,9/10: Afternoon New Directors programming, and Welcome Reception
Friday, 9/11 and Saturday 9/12: General Sessions
Sunday, 9/13: Executive Committee Meeting
Hotel: The meeting will be held at the Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, 800 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104 www.hotelabq.com
Reservations: Rates for single/double occupancy are $159/night plus $20/night amenity fee for run-of-house rooms, including guestroom Wifi. Rates available March 24-30, subject to availability (call for other dates). Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
· Book Online at: APTC Hotel ABQ booking link Group Code: 2003APTC
· Book by Phone: Please refer to the APTC group no later than the cutoff date of 5:00pm Mountain Time MONDAY, TBD, 2020. Call the Hotel Albuquerque at 800-237-2133 or 866-505-7829.
· Check In/Check Out: Check-in time is 3:00pm. Check-out time is prior to 12:00 noon.
· Cancellation Policy: Cancellations within 48 hours of arrival date will be charged first night's room and tax.
· Parking: Valet and self-parking is free to all guests.
Transportation: The Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ) www.abqsunport.com/ is 7 miles from the Hotel Albuquerque. Taxi fare for up to 2 people is about $30 to the Hotel Albuquerque. Uber also services the airport; fees vary.